There was big mob gathered to get into the Bus. Normally I prefer to stand in the queue to get the window seat. Since I was getting late, I avoided the queue and joined the mob. I went to upper deck of the bus and stood near the window so that at least I can get fresh air. The moment I turned my face towards the window, my eyes got stuck on a beautiful face. She was in western formal attire and her sunglass, my God! It was so big that it was covering entire eye region. But it was looking good on her fair skin. After every minute she was trying to put her streak of hair behind her ears, which was flowing as trying to kiss her cheeks. Man! So lucky they are …
The moment she comforts on her seat, she pulled out a very small book from one of the pockets of her big bag. Ohh Boy!! It was Hanuman Chalisa that she started to read. Even my eyebrows got big curved and eyes zoomed in. It's almost 2 months I am travelling by bus via this route. I have seen lots of girls enjoying their favorite songs on their iPod but never seen a girl reading religious book or chanting hanuman chalisa or other same kind of. And that too by a modern looking girl. Believe me that was not the end. She pulled out atleast 5 books like that one after another. Also she read some hand written chants. My goodness! I have never imagined that she would be a religious person. It's very difficult to imagine the characteristics of a person on mere looks. Truth can be stranger than fiction. One cannot judge the person on looks and attire.
I Hope, I get to see her again someday …
No comments:
Post a Comment