Saturday, August 20, 2011

Safe Hands !!!

Now a days traveling by train is not that hectic . The reason is that I need to travel by train only till Borivali which is the third station from Bhayander where I stay. And for that I always prefer Borivali local trains to avoid rush and from there onwards I take office bus. And same while returning.

But yesterday was not usual one. I had to come home all the way from Andheri. Unfortunately there was no train starting from Andheri at that time so I had to get in the train coming from Churchgate. There was heavy rush to get into the train. Its always difficult to get into the train in rush.

Some how managed to got into the train. The coach was so crowded that I was not even able to move my hand to pick up my wife's phone call. Anyways, by the time train crosses the Jogeshwari station (next station) I noticed the guy standing behind me seems like he was a second class guy or may be without ticket. And that was disgusting. People with first class ticket were not able to board the train and how come this guy with second class ticket traveling in first class. Not only me, everybody around were staring him like he committed some crime. We asked him to get out of the train in Borivali station. He was bagging for letting him in the train for next few stations. Might be because it would be difficult for him to get in the second class coach from borivali station unless and until he catches train starting from borivali. Whatever, we didn't listen him and asked him to get out of the coach at Borivali station.

So we thrown him out of the train at borivali station. Noooo !!!!! There was a protector, keeping safe hands over the that guy, who took him out at borivali station, not we. And I have got a reason to say that. At Mira Road station one ticket master entered into the coach to check the tickets. If that poor guy would have caught, He would have fined minimum of Rs.500. That means he would have lost whatever he was having in his pocket.

He might have troubled to get in the second class coach from borivali station, he might have disappointed for being asked to get out of the train at Borivali station. But I believe that this trouble is far affordable than the one that he would have faced. The point to notice here is that he will never ever come to know that he has been saved by big trouble.

Same thing like this would have happened many a times to us. But we don't know as this poor chap don't know. After this incident I believe that there are safe hands who protects us without even our notice. Whatever happens, happens for good. And we should never loose trust from almighty.


GOD IS GREAT !!!

No comments: