Saturday, December 10, 2011

FIRST TOUCH !!

FIRST TOUCH !!


24th Nov. 2011 2.30 AM, I reached hospital where my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Baby was in deep sleep. I couldn't stop myself to take her in my hands. And the feeling of that moment was awesome as if she had come to reinvent our lives. Just a few hours old, I could feel as if she is talking to me and saying - “Dad, I am your little angel sent all the way from heaven. I will fill your life with happiness. I will make every moment of your life exciting. I will be the reason of your smile. And of course, I will take good care of you.”

I thanked my wife for such a wonderful feeling.

Suddenly, the voice turned into firm tone, reminding me - “Son, I am sending you one of my precious angels. And with that, I am assigning you a special job to take a good care of her. She would not be able to walk on her own, you will have to hold her hands and show her correct way. Its you who will have to provide her good knowledge so that she can be a good person in life. She will surely make you life happy, but don't forget to give her all the happiness in the world. While nurturing dreams for her, remember that she will have her own dreams too. And its your responsibility to make best efforts in making her dreams come true.”

No comments: